Due to the current specific situation, we would like to inform you of certain important aspects in order to guarantee your own safety and the protection of your relatives on the campsite during your stay. We ask you to follow the instructions and rules of conduct below and to adapt to the particular circumstances. We currently face many new adaptation swithout incurring additional costs for our guests. Ultimately, however, we rely on your help, cooperation and discipline to successfully fight Corona together and to guarantee you all a relaxing and healthy stay. Luxembourg has handled the crisis in a very responsible way from the very beginning of the pandemic and is therefore still a safe country to travel to. We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation and wish you a very pleasant stay.
• Please keep a distance of at least 2m from all people who are not among your fellow travelers and avoid touching such as shaking hands or hugging.
• In Luxemburg, the mask is mandatory throughout the country, this means that mouth-nose protection must be worn wherever the prescribed minimum distance of 2m cannot be observed.
• If you have symptoms such as fever, respiratory infections or a change in smell and taste perception before your departure, we ask you to stay at home to avoid possible infections at the campsite.
• For a possible trip cancellation in the case of illness, we recommend to book a holiday cancellation insurance.
• In order to simplify on-site registration, we ask you to send us the following information in advance by e-mail: your full address / identification number / telephone number / e-mail as well as the full names, dates of birth and places of birth of all travel participants. This information must be provided by law in Luxembourg upon arrival.
• During check-in, please consider the maximum number of guests in the room and please respect the minimum clearance distance and the mandatory mask.
• Please note that we currently only rent our pitches and rental accommodation to people from the same household and that day visitors are currently not allowed.
• The sanitary blocks are disinfected regularly. Some washbowls are closed for use to ensure the spacing between two people. Please try to do most of your hygienic tasks as well as your dishes in your camping equipment (washing of teeth, brushing and drying of hair, applying cream, make-up,...
•Wear gloves when disposing of your garbage and use the disinfectant solution dispenser.We regularly disinfect the contact points and fittings.
•On the terrace, the tables are placed in a way to ensure the safety distance. Please don't move them yourself and only sit at the same table with your holiday companions.
•Children can use the playground under the supervision of their own parents or guardians
The parents / legal guardians must keep a distance of 2 meters from each other. The play equipment is cleaned regularly . When leaving the playground, every user should disinfect their hands.